Workshop/Panel Session Monitor ( 1)
- Monitor workshop/panel by assisting presenters, distributing handouts, distributing and collecting evaluation forms and counting attendance.
- Make a count of the session attendance at the beginning and midpoint. Write the count in the appropriate blanks on the session evaluation envelope.
- Be knowledgeable about the session you are monitoring by reading the session description in the program guide.
- Assist the speaker in making the room a more conducive learning environment by dimming or brightening the lights in different parts of the room and asking the speaker(s) how he/she would prefer to have the lights set.
- Be sure the room is neat. Pick up any discarded cups, papers or other trash, and dispose of in waste receptacles.
- Assist in management of room capacity. Direct attendees to fill the seats in the front and center of the room first. Help late comers find seats if available. If the session room is full, encourage late comers to attend another session. Help keep overflow from blocking the door or hall.
- Have water available for the presenter.
- Give out the CEU sign-up sheet.